CONGRATULATIONS to all of our 2018 participants!
A heartfelt thank you for supporting our local charities and getting your holiday off to a happy and healthy start! We so enjoyed having you and look forward to next year!
For 2018 RESULTS click HERE.
It takes a great deal of work and contributions from so many people to put on an event of this size. We cannot thank everyone who helped with this event enough. Special thanks to Council Member Bill Farmer for coming out to our race and speaking as part of our pre-race program. And we ask for your ongoing support for:
We had almost 100 volunteers help with packet pick up and race day – mainly from our charitable beneficiaries and the Bluegrass Runners. These folks sacrificed part of their Thanksgiving holiday to give you a great race day. You are invaluable, we could not do it without you. THANK YOU.
- Keeneland – We cannot thank Keeneland enough for such a beautiful, unique, and wonderful venue and for all the support from their staff and security crew! We are so lucky to have this wonderful location in Lexington.
- 3 Way Racing for timing and helping organize this event.
- ProCompression for the socks for our first 1,000 registrants – this terrific company offers great compression socks all made in the U.S.A.!
- Pivot Brewing Company for hosting packet pickup and storing our race supplies year-round – we hope you got to explore this fun new Lexington craft cidery!
- Highbridge Springs for their great continued support by providing water for our water stop.
- Lexington Athletic Club for donating a membership to a lucky winner at our packet pick up.
- Breakout Games for donating our two team awards.
- John’s Run/Walk Shop for donating six $25 gift cards raffled to our packet pick up participants.
- Matt Reno Logos, our BGR President, who updated our race day design from Robert Bridges, for our race logo this year.
- DJ Stitz for pumping up the crowd, wouldn’t he be great for a party?!
- Ponya Bands for donating a prize for our packet pick up.
Your Race Directing Team at the Bluegrass Runners